Railway Station Master 2 (Train Dispatcher) has been released, please read this to learn more…
About the game: Railway Station Master 2 (Train Dispatcher)
Railway Station Master is a brand new railway dispatching game for train dispatchers. It is not the copy or clone of the previous game: train dispatcher. It simulates world-famous railway station layouts and station timetable. Players can enter their favorite railway station as a train dispatcher to operate the dispatching work daily, which includes trains inbound and outbound control, origination, path arrangement, reasonable use of platform or yard resource and providing instructions to trains. You could also process lots of temporary events and complete a serial of tasks to gain Experience Points, achieving the game objective.
Players will both face the busy complex dispatching job and process the station emergencies. The stations from different cities have diversified histories, so random simulated historical moments will appear. You may experience the defining moment of the history or listen to the history story from a railway station’s perspective.
The gaming experience is real and fun, filling with challenges and history elements. It is very suitable for rail fans, train dispatchers as well as the players love the simulation game to play.
Key Features for Railway Station Master(Train Dispatcher):
- Simulate the dispatching desktop. LED lights abstraction for track occupation state.
- Simulation of the signal system. Lights are categorized to four types: red, blinking yellow, yellow and green.
- 2D scenery view for stations. Users can view trains in 2D mode under your dispatching.
- Full function of train control, including coupling, decoupling, train movement instructions, platform arrangement.
- Snow plows dispatching in snowing day. Train’s maintenance, watering and fueling jobs.
- Many famous station track maps included: Mount Clare, Baltimore Penn, Philadelphia 30th Street.
- Support train thumbnail; Continual updates of new train images to make your gaming filling with visual enjoyment
- Powerful and interesting activity system to enhance your dispatching experience
- In game score system called EXP(Experience Point) to evaluate your dispatching skill
- Continual updates of new stations and new activities to keep you surprising